You are here
Psalms Chapter 127 - King James Version
- (A Song of degrees for Solomon.) Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.
- It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.
- Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
- As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.
- Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.
- Search Keyword in Bible
- My Verses
- Bible Multi-Read
- My Notes
|Proverbs 20:18 |
|Every purpose is established by counsel: and with good advice make war. |
|1st Samuel 16:21 |
|And David came to Saul, and stood before him: and he loved him greatly; and he became his armourbearer. |
Daily Golden Verse
|Isaiah 26:3 |
|Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. |