You are here
Psalms Chapter 87 - King James Version
- (A Psalm or Song for the sons of Korah.) His foundation is in the holy mountains.
- The LORD loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob.
- Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah.
- I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there.
- And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.
- The LORD shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah.
- As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in thee.
- Search Keyword in Bible
- My Verses
- Bible Multi-Read
- My Notes
|Proverbs 24:5 |
|A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength. |
|2nd Kings 21:18 |
|And Manasseh slept with his fathers, and was buried in the garden of his own house, in the garden of Uzza: and Amon his son reigned in his stead. |
Daily Golden Verse
|Psalms 62:1 |
|(To the chief Musician, to Jeduthun, A Psalm of David.) Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation. |