You are here
Psalms Chapter 62 - American Standard Version
- (Psalm 62 For the Chief Musician; after the manner of Jeduthan. A Psalm of David.)My soul waiteth in silence for God only: From him [cometh] my salvation.
- He only is my rock and my salvation: [He is] my high tower; I shall not be greatly moved.
- How long will ye set upon a man, That ye may slay [him], all of you, Like a leaning wall, like a tottering fence?
- They only consult to thrust him down from his dignity; They delight in lies; They bless with their mouth, but they curse inwardly. Selah
- My soul, wait thou in silence for God only; For my expectation is from him.
- He only is my rock and my salvation: [He is] my high tower; I shall not be moved.
- With God is my salvation and my glory: The rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.
- Trust in him at all times, ye people; Pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah
- Surely men of low degree are vanity, and men of high degree are a lie: In the balances they will go up; They are together lighter than vanity.
- Trust not in oppression, And become not vain in robbery: If riches increase, set not your heart [thereon].
- God hath spoken once, Twice have I heard this, That power belongeth unto God.
- Also unto thee, O Lord, belongeth lovingkindness; For thou renderest to every man according to his work.
- Search Keyword in Bible
- My Verses
- Bible Multi-Read
- My Notes
|Proverbs 25:26 |
|A righteous man falling down before the wicked is as a troubled fountain, and a corrupt spring. |
|Luke 19:23 |
|Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury? |
Daily Golden Verse
|1st John 3:11 |
|For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another. |